- Please read and agree to the Registration Process, and Terms & Conditions below before registration. Thank you!
- Please note that the prices stated already included ingredients costs.
Please register via our online registration system. You can use Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express to make PayPal payments.
B. Registration Confirmation
Confirmation of your seat(s) is/are only upon received payment
- Once payment is received, you will receive a email acknowledgement note. The full address will be provided in the email.
- In the event that BakinCow cancels the class due to instructor illness or minimal enrolment, participants will be notified by phone/e-mail, and be given the option to transfer to another class or to accept a full refund. This is adhering to T&C under Cancellation Policy Clause number 5.
Terms & Conditions (T&C)
- All prices are in Singapore dollars (SGD), and may be subjected to changes without prior notice; including terms & conditions, and content of this website and associated promotions.
- All goods and services sold or rendered are non-exchangeable and non-refundable; unless stated otherwise.
- The organizer BakinCow reserved all rights to reject registration.
- In general case, if payment is not made by the given due date, your seat(s) will be released to others on waiting list.
- Participants are not allowed to bring along non-participants to class or workshop; as there is no waiting area available and certainly do not wish to inconvenient other participants.
- BakinCow will not be held responsible for any mishaps due to incorrect use of equipment or allergic reactions to ingredients used during class. If you have food allergies, pls check with us first before registering for the class.
- Please adhere to our Cancellation & Postponement, and Copyright Policies found also on this page below.
- When you register for class, your email will automatically be put on our email mailing list for future marketing and class schedule updates. And you can unsubscribe anytime with instructions provided on the email itself.
Cancellation & Postponement Policy
- Payment must accompany all confirmed registration.
- Strictly no cancellation or refund of classes once you have made a registration or payment.
- If postponing is requested two weeks before class commencement, participant is allowed only one-time re-scheduling to another class within the next 14 days. Top-up of class value may be required, however there will be no refund if class value is lower. Otherwise, your postponing request cannot be entertained. However, you may send a substitute or friend in your place.
- We appreciate your understanding that there will be no exception to the cancellation & postponement policy.
- All classes are subjected to minimum and maximum enrollments.
- In the event that BakinCow cancels the class due to instructor illness or minimal enrollment, participants will be notified by phone/e-mail, and be given the option to transfer to another class or to accept a full refund.
- All pictures on BakinCow.com & BakinCalf.com & related websites such as on facebook are intellectual properties of BakinCow. Thus, it must not be copied & shared without prior written permission request to BakinCow, and on any medium such as Internet, printed copies, PDF, & via email.
- All recipes provided by BakinCow during BakinCalf baking workshops must not be copied & shared on any medium such as Internet, printed copies, PDF, & via email. These recipes are intellectual properties of BakinCow.
- The workshop method(s) and recipe(s) provided is meant only for participants’ personal and private use. For commercial use of the methods and recipes in bakeries, cafes and restaurants, please write in to email@example.com for a separate quote.
- Videography and photography before, during and after class is not permitted. BakinCow could only make an exception to taking a few pictures, at most, of their own work for social sharing; and not every steps of the baking methods and the entire facility.
More exciting StayHome Baking Class below $30Monday,05 Oct 20, 2020 12:00 AM
More classes are being taught. Fruit Tart, Egg Tart, Hokkaido Cheese tart, Tiramisu, Chocolate mousse cake, Chocolate cheesecake, Korean Garlic Cheese Bread, Nutella Lava Cookie, Taiwan Ah Mah Sponge Cake, etc…
Burnt CheeseCakeFriday, July 24, 2020 12:00 AM
May 2020 ZOOM Live Baking Class
Live Baking ClassWednesday, June 17, 2020 3:17 PM
We made Scone, Eclair, Brownie & Molten Chocolate. A afternoon tea we looked forward every Sunday 2pm ZOOM Class with Chef Shinni.
StayHome ZOOM Baking
Online BakingWednesday, May 20, 2020 5:48 PM
During the COVID-19, BakinCalf has initiate the first LIVE baking class together with the students while they are stuck at home during circuit breaker period. The ZOOM StayHome baking classes was created to keep everyone safe at home and learn some baking without the need to leave their home.
This idea was spin off during the period of circuit breaker and we just don’t know where else we can go. So Chef Shinni have decided to conduct a live baking class through ZOOM & Whatsapp to some close friends. Teaching them step-by-step along the way. We all had so much fun sourcing for the most basic ingredients and recipe to do as during this period many baking products our of stock and flying off the shelves. Neighbours and family members got to enjoy the most of these desserts.
After which more and more request for such baking class. And as such I’ve decided to put on public for registration for these classes. All cakes and pastry dessert are suggested by our community of StayHome bakers. So join us in our close group discussion too.
8 Home Business in The NorthBaking studio in neighborhood
Re-post an article which I’ve forgotten already :). A Post by thesmartlocal posting 8 Home Business in The North. And yes BakinCalf is one of them too. Check out the link.
SkillsFuture ClassesBaking Class Approved by SkillsFuture
Sunday, July 14, 2019 8:28 PM
BakinCalf 1 Day Tart & Pastry class. SkillsFuture approved. Class starts in August 2019. Sign up now
Chinese New Year Cookie Sale
BakinCalf Chinese New Year Cookie Sale
Chinese New Year cookies for 2018 is ready for ordering. Here are the yummy delicious cookies to warm your heart.
Salted Egg Cornflakes 60 pcs $15.00 Peanut Cookies 50 pcs $15.00 Almond Sugee Cookies 50 pcs $16.00 Cashew Nut Cookies 50 pcs $16.00 Pineapple Tart (Open) 25 pcs $18.00 Pineapple Tart (Close) 25 pcs $18.00
10% OFF for 3 bottles & above – Order by 31 Dec 2017
5% OFF for 3 bottles & above – Order by 12 Jan 2018
Last order by 26 Jan 2018
– Self collection/ delivery start on 1 Feb 2018
1) 6th, 8th, 12th, 14th Feb @ Yishun MRT 7PM-8PM. 7th, 9th, 15th Feb @ Yishun MRT 7AM-8AM
2) Other collection date and time at Blk 257 Yishun Ring Road.
Free delivery above $150 purchase
1) For purchases below $150, a delivery charge of $15.00 will be imposed.
2) For purchase $150 above, free delivery to mainland island only. Exclude Sentosa and Tuas. CBD area subject to $2 surcharge.
Online Order form :: Click here
Eggless Mini Muffin; 17-November 2017
Fund raising for guide dog
We are so glad to be given the opportunity to sponsor eggless mini muffins to raise funds for guide dog for the blind. We made various muffin flavours from Chocolate Chips to Raspberry Cranberry muffin. All are made with yogurt so it’s healthy and most of all it’s for a good cause. Thank you Ananda Marga Yoga Society of Singapore (@ Macpherson) for holding such a great meaningful event.
Parent & Child or Child only class; 30-Oct 2017
This year BakinCalf baking studio have more baking classes for children from age 4 to 13 year old. We have design two classes for parent & child baking. There are Unicorn Cupcake and Panda Cupcake. These session create bonding time with your child and there are suitable for age 4 to 13.
For older kids above 7, Who love baking and decorating work. We have Valentine’s Heart, Tsum Tsum Cookie and Winnie Pooh Buns for them to have more hands on and baking experience.
Check out the baking classes schedule for 2017 at http://www.bakincalf.com/shop
Parent & Child Unicorn Baking Class; 28-October 2017
Capital FM 95.8 Radio News; 4-September 2017
BakinCalf’s chef baking instructor Shinni was interviewed on the phone by FM 95.8 radio station on the trend of Christmas festive baking classes.
Parent/Child Baking Class; 4-May 2017
We believe children should learn cooking and baking at the youngest age. This allow them to develop their motor skills like mixing, stirring, beating, spooning and decorating creativity. What’s even better is this class allow you and your child to create a special bonding session. The beautiful …
BakinCalf Featured By Media Corp; 23-December 2016
BakinCalf was featured in Mediacorp Channel 5 & U News. A great experience and exciting one too. The mediacorp crew came to take video for the Snowskin & Shanghai Mooncake class. It sure make this festive special for me. Here is the video link :)中秋佳节：亲手学做月饼 订购快递送月饼到家服务 http://www.channel8news.sg/…
Channel 8 & U News; 10-September 2016
I’m so excited. First time appearing in News with camera, sound and lighting. Mediacorp came to interview us while we are making Snowskin Shanghai mooncake class. I hope I look okay on camera 🙂
The Sunday Times – Mid Autumn Festival; 17-August 2014
BakinCalf was featured in the news article on “Learn from the Experts” to learn the art of making the perfect mooncake. We are also happy that a photo of our mooncakes was chosen for the article too! ; )
Capital FM 95.8 Radio News; 27-January 2014
BakinCalf’s chef baking instructor Shinni was interviewed on the phone by FM 95.8 radio station on the trend of Chinese New Year festive baking classes.
NUYou Magazine ;16-December 2013
BakinCow’s Shinni chef baker was featured in Singapore’s Chinese magazine NUYOU in its December 2013 issue page 160. Shinni was tasked to create a Xmas-themed cake that accentuate Nuyou’s branding and style.
Simply Her Manazine; 15-July 2010
BakinCalf.com was featured in Simply Her July 2010 magazine for its baking workshops.
BakinCow.com featured on U-Weekly magazine issue 185 pg 91.